Wednesday, October 16, 2013

World War B (log)


courtesy aliciamarie911.blogspot.com



Ok, so it is not as dramatic as Michael Jordan's return announcement in 1995 but it will do.

Sorry to all my loyal readers for the length of absence on my part.  Technical gremlins kept me from spreading the written word. 

I will be tackling more interesting topics in the not so distant future. 

Stay tuned and thank you again for your patience and understanding.

And to all the St. Louis Cardinal lovers out there you better hope history doesn't repeat itself after having a 3-1 lead in the NLCS like last year. 

We, of the Chicago Cubs Nation, know all about 3-1 series leads too!  10 years ago is still to soon! 

So I will just say this...

GO DODGERS! 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back!
    Go Dodgers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Cards had a 3-1 lead last year in the NLCS.

    ReplyDelete